Ordering Assistance – Credit Card Problems
Our secure website shopping cart uses advanced SSL encryption technology for maximum security. We accept American Express, Visa or MasterCard.
If your credit card is declined, it is usually for the following reasons:
- Incorrect entry of information is the biggest problem - please
double check all entries especially card number & expiration
- If the sale is NOT APPROVED — do NOT press the "back button" to change the information -- it's too late to do that. Start over and re-enter the correct information. Repeated attempts to order with incorrect information
- will result in
credit card declines due to possible fraud.
- The name in the "bill to" space must be exactly the
same as on the credit card
- The billing address must be the address where you receive your
credit card statement
- If you are using a "business card", the name of the person,
rather than the name of the organization, is usually required
- If you are using a "business card" there may be a daily spending limit on the card which has been exceeded
- You may have run over your credit limit – try a different
- You need to input the 3 or 4 digit security code on the back of the card (4 digit code for Amex is on the front)
If your card is declined, we cannot process the order. We cannot change incorrect information or adjust spending limits. Please re-enter the information carefully, or contact your credit card company or the person in charge of the credit card.
Accurate e-mail addresses & Spam filters
You will receive an order confirmation and tracking number by e-mail! Therefore, it is critical that you enter a correct, accurate e-mail address. If you use a spam filter, please enable e-mails from these domains: WorkplaceSpanish.com and UPS.com
We do not fill in spam filter forms from your ISP. It is your responsibility to enable e-mail communication regarding receipts and tracking numbers.